Templates execution order

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I got bunch of templates for creating accounts and posting. (separate templates for creating and posting).
The issue is that posting should start after creating accounts process is completed (to do linkwheel and similar stuff)
I tried to do this with groups however there is small problem with that.
It looks like something like:
group 1: task preparing data for creation
group 2: 10 templates to create accounts create 1 account for each service
group 3: preparing data for posting
group 4: 10 templates to do posting
group 5: post processing
when single template from group2 fails then whole task stops itself. In general it's good, but in this case would rather like to continue. Quite often service is down/selected keyword for some service is N/A or one of other reasons causing template to fail).

I tried also splitting task into 3:

task1:
group 1: task preparing data for creation
group 2: 10 templates to create accounts create 1 account for each service
task2:
group 1: preparing data for posting
group 2: 10 templates to do posting
task 3:
group 1: post processing

It works almost as expected. The problem is scheduling more stuff. It works okay when I'm adding task for execution one by one.
Adding task 1 - waiting until it's executes.
Adding task 2 - waiting until it's executes.
Adding task 3 waiting until it's executes.
However if I add all the tasks at once the templates are executed with somehow random order. Task added first doesn't need to be finished - while zenno starts executing template from another template which is weird.

So is there a way to tell zenno to NOT TO stop executing templates after some templates from previous group fails?
Or any other way to run templates in order and schedule multiple tasks to run in order?
(One task completed- zenno goes to another - not sooner - not matter if previous tasks executed 100% ok or not )

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)