Table processing with special chars

s41mm3r

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm trying to read a line from a table but keep getting the error "failed to process table. line 0 is not present"

each email has to have it's own directory like this:

project directory\campaigns\(independent email)\email files here

The templates are in project directory with another file containing a file with the accounts name "accounts.txt"

so the template grabs a line from accounts at the very beginning, loads its relevant cookie and goes to the site. It's then supposed to grab a line from a file named "in process.txt" from it's relevant email directory. This is where i get the above error.

The table is set up like this: new line as line separator and | as the column separator. The file location is set up as:

{-project.directory-}\campaigns\{-variable.email-}\in process.txt

When it grabs the account details at the start, if you stop the template and check the table you can see all the lines are there (table is read) but as soon as it gets to the table processing step it spits out that error. The table processing step is set up like this:

take line from table, add to variables, variable A = url, Variable b = groupstatus and Variable c = membercount

Does anyone know if the table directory containing {-variable.email-} in the directory is the cause of this error? If so does anyone have a work around for this? It's important that each email account has it's own directory as the "in process.txt" file contains loads of urls that are nich specific and each email targets its own niche so can't be mixed up with a separate email

LexxWork

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I think, if you attach a simple part of project - where acutaly error occures, it would be more chanse to solve the issue.
Anyway if you say table is read properly - all cells are not empty, then it could be only the internal problem of software. If so, you could try another way to fill in your variables from file.

s41mm3r

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'll create a quick template to replicate the issue now and attach it to my next post. I honestly think it may be what you said and actually be a problem with zp. That being said i've tried thinking of loads of different solutions but the more i think about it the more problems I run into. Suppose I could try adding some steps to remove the "@ "and "." from the emails so it contains no special characters. See if that works, that being said not 100% sure it's even them specific characters.

s41mm3r

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: globalledstore и s41mm3r

s41mm3r

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You sir!! Are a legend!! Thank you so much, this was starting to drive me crazy.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
:az:

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)