[SOLVED] Strange Logic IF Statement Blocks

baubau

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey Guys...

I've got some strange stuff...

1 - im debugging, the project set the variable "counterone" to be 10. Then it runs an if logic statement like this

'{-Variable.counterone-}'>'8' ........and it result false. I am like "wth"?

The funny thing is that sometimes i get logic if's working at the opposite. Indeed i have set the if to be '{-Variable.counterone-}'<'8' and it results true...so i can use it like this (but as u can imagine is not optimal)......and even more funny, after some hours or days the logic if block just decide to work properly and i have to set it right....or it doesnt, and i never know how long it will work that way. This happended to me a 3-4 times already.

2 - Is it normal that when i roll a dice with range from 1 to 2 it always comes out 1??

3 - I have a list with usernames and passwords, there are only 4 of them and they are properly loaded in the list. When i run a list processing action like take line and set it up to take a RANDOM line, but not to delete the line, it just keep getting the first line and the first line only. If the project happen to pass through that block again, it will just get the second line.....(so it works like if i had setup to take the first line and delete).

Anybody had similar experience? Or can some expert tell me what can be causing this? Thanks, have a nice day:-)

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
1) You have to compare numbers without quotes.
{-Variable.counterone-}>8

2 - Is it normal that when i roll a dice with range from 1 to 2 it always comes out 1??
Yes. The highest number is a limit. If you wanna random 1-2 you have to use interval 1-3

3 - I have a list with usernames and passwords, there are only 4 of them and they are properly loaded in the list. When i run a list processing action like take line and set it up to take a RANDOM line, but not to delete the line, it just keep getting the first line and the first line only. If the project happen to pass through that block again, it will just get the second line.....(so it works like if i had setup to take the first line and delete).
http://gyazo.com/5e90e8cfdda84573643d3e3a504ff976.png?1365670056

• Спасибо
Реакции: baubau

baubau

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks man, you are awesome:-)

Just one thing, the list i was talking about is actually a table (I don't know how to handle username:password from a list because i need both variables).

It's set up so that column A get to var "email" and col B get to var "password". That's where im getting that problem, it always goes for the first line.

baubau

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sorry it just came up to mind, is there a way to make the bot click a button even if the page isnt completely loaded? sometimes it waste a minute waiting for the page fully loaded but the button was there from the first second. TY

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: baubau

baubau

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have the table line going to variables, col A to var email and col B to password, rest is same as your pic. But it keeps getting first line...

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)