Step by step guide for uploading

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I really enjoy Zennoposter now, today I built an imagescraper for profile pics (with wget) and a proxylist scraper for a closed forum (where the IP adresses where invisible in DOM and Source, don't know why, but with 'text' it worked)

Anyway:
How do I upload a profile picture to twitter?
I've seen the question 2 or 3 times here, the general answer is to use the branch builder.

But I can't solve this just with the branch builder. With the branch builder I can rise the explorer "open file" window, but I can't navigate inside that window (going to the file, or inserting the path manually).

Can anyone help? Please explain all the details :-)

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
With the branch builder I can rise the explorer "open file" window, but I can't navigate inside that window (going to the file, or inserting the path manually).
You don't need navigate there.
You had better use branch builder and Set - Value. you should put the path to the file for this field.

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
But the profile picture field of twitter doesn't allow putting the path in there by hand. Whenever you click on the field it just reacts like clicking the "search" (for image) button nearby - and this opens the explorer window.
Please try it yourself, I marked my steps in the picture. Maybe I understood something wrong...?

Вложения

step85

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Select a specific picture through the window. And the editor of projects in this branch, replace the path to the file you want or take the file randomly.

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you Bulldozer and Step.
Please...explain. I'm slightly going mad...
1. I used branch constructor as seen in the image above.
2. I selected specific picture.
3. In the editor (element properties), I can't see the path of the specific picture, value is empty. I can insert a pathname to the value (in the picture below I tested d:\pic.jpg), but Zennoposter can't use it.
4. Get error.

Do I have to email support for this? Cause there's no tutorial for this. I bought pro to help me with acount creation, but I fail at the most simple step (uploading). Would be fine to have a video tutorial I guess.

Вложения

step85

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

BlackSun

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you Bulldozer and Step.
Please...explain. I'm slightly going mad...
1. I used branch constructor as seen in the image above.
2. I selected specific picture.
3. In the editor (element properties), I can't see the path of the specific picture, value is empty. I can insert a pathname to the value (in the picture below I tested d:\pic.jpg), but Zennoposter can't use it.
4. Get error.

Do I have to email support for this? Cause there's no tutorial for this. I bought pro to help me with acount creation, but I fail at the most simple step (uploading). Would be fine to have a video tutorial I guess.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding your problem. But you need to create an additional branch or branches to set the path to the file you wish to upload. Then take that result of that branch and use it as the attribute value for the file upload branch.

shifu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just download the file i attached. It is a zenno template. There is a branch in it. Copy the branch and paste to your template.

Вложения

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It works! Thanks to all of you for the help and your efforts! Thanks to shifu for the hands-on example! And the best of all, now I know how it works. I don't need the branch constructor, I right-click the form field and choose "set-value" and insert a random-file-macro. Maybe I misunderstood some of the helpful things you all posted, but luckily, it all works now :-) :-) :-)
Thank you thank you thank you!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)