Something Has To Be Done About Email processing!

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The email processing is sadly lacking in ZP. Why can't it be like it is in SENuke or EVOII or any of the other automatic programs out there. There has to be a way to code this cuz it's already been done.

When running a forum creation template or anything else, if you have more that one instance running, the other emails are not picked up.

Please, please please fix this for us Nauru.

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I 2nd the motion....

Its throwing a hiccup in my mojo baby....

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
+1, and I hope the russian developers at least read the english forum. In any case, they don't answer it...
[edit: if hungry bulldozer is a developer, then they in fact answer questions. But I don't know for sure if he is.]

nau310d

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The email processing is sadly lacking in ZP. Why can't it be like it is in SENuke or EVOII or any of the other automatic programs out there. There has to be a way to code this cuz it's already been done.

When running a forum creation template or anything else, if you have more that one instance running, the other emails are not picked up.

Please, please please fix this for us Nauru.
What do you mean not picked up, why is it not picked up? Works fine for me...

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

nau310d

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yep, it works more less if every email can be identified by different regular expression - I think they refer situation when very similar emails are received.
However there is something wrong when many threads are using the same email - they freeze as I mentioned in other thread - http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?2545-some-templates-get-stucked.
I think they mean that one e-mail processing deletes all e-mails, so you can't run multithreaded e-mail processing, because the first threads ruins it for all other threads by deleting all the e-mail...which is actually true..

This can be solved by the Zenno team adding IMAP support...

Clinton

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I agree, cant we just have a simple solution to click all links in email like the other programs have... senuke, sick submitter, etc

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
For me it's working, use safe-mail.net and your emails don't get deleted. And you should create a separate template just for emailprocessing, so you can delay the confirmation because for some emails you wait 15 minutes and more. But mass email processing is way too complicated and i second the request that something has to be done.

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
Yep, it works more less if every email can be identified by different regular expression - I think they refer situation when very similar emails are received.
However there is something wrong when many threads are using the same email - they freeze as I mentioned in other thread - http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?2545-some-templates-get-stucked.
Stacking of email processing should be fixed in the latest build v3.6
Also we will have a discussion of improving email processing steps, at least we will add option to proceed email without deletion.

Благодарностей
Баллы
Please add option to check email without deletion, my scripts are missing confirmation emails because they are being deleted while everything is multithreaded. It shouldn't default to deleting all the emails.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)