some templates get stucked.

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm running one template with 5 threads.
The template register to some script (multilple hosts) with the same credentials and email - every template execution means registration to other host.

However there is problem after some time exactly 3 threads of 5 freezes (on different hosts everytime) somewhere near email activation. The other 2 threads works perfectly.
I got email timeout set to: 30;60;120
But this threads get stucked until manually restart zenno (leaved it for hours - but they didn't unfreeze).

Problem didn't occured when I was using this template with one thread.
Even after clicking "interrupt threads", and waiting some time - when all instances windows are closed there is still "in process":3, which is extra strange because if there are "in process" templates while there is no instances windows.
Any ideas? Could this be problem that all threads connects to the same mail account?
Any solutions?

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
+1 for not being able to shut down frozen threads. Seems you can't interrupt a template, that is pausing or in an endless loop.

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
and +1 for shutting down endless looping threads!!!

it can't be serious that threads cant be shut down unless u turn the whole zennoposter off. this would mean we have to buy one zennoposter for testing and another for running threads because lets not forget the project maker isnt automatic!! so where do we test...

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
bug fixed in version 3.6

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes it looks like works now without problems! Thanks.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)