Some bugs in 5.4.3.0

krisztos

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
As I updated to the newest version some time ago I gained few issues I faced - maybe some are yet on to-do list but I wanted to mark them here:

1. The alert window closing is not working - I have to set it to like 20000seconds in all my projects not to disappear.
2. I saw many times a black page while loading a website (only in project maker) and after PM restart it is working for some random time.
3. How to force zennoposter to remember input parameters - I have 10 similar projects with only different input parameters - after zenno 5.4.3 restart I have to enter them again.
4. It's a common situaltion when we want to select mulitple objects when they are inside a group (but not the whole group) - now it's impossible.
5. We can pin action properties window in the new editor (not advanced) but we are not able to open like two windows in order to copy some values between - we have to move to an advanced editor.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
1) Cannot conform. Alerts work for me. Try to recreate action.
2) Do you mean blank, not black?
3) They will be changed if you edit project in PM and save after that.
4) There wasnt option for this.
5) You can open only 1 window for each type of data. I dont know what you mean.

krisztos

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
1. Ok I try to upload video - do alerts work same way in PM and zennoposter itself?
2. Yes I mean blank page - the actions are completing successfully - as there are no errors like no object found - Iguess it's some display connected issue.
3. So the only way to have new input data is to save them as default parameters in PM? But it's a little bit strange as I physically want to have one project with different names and input data visible in zennoposter - so I have nothing really to edit in PM in such a case.
4. It might be really helpful.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
1) yes
2) we are aware of this problem. it happens on rare Pcs. no solution for now. you can downgrate if it's critical for you
3) no. i meant that settings doesn't dissappear or change in intup settings in ZP unless you edit project in PM and resave it.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
You need to define timeout in last setting. why you deselect it?

krisztos

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Did you try in ZennoPoster? Seems working fine by my side

krisztos

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Unfortunately it's the same way. So when you uncheck this option it stays permanently? Or should I set a value to a very big amount not to make it disappear?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
It is meant to be like this. You check this seckbox, set timeout you need.
Uncheck = alert will be closed by default timeout

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)