Set time out for zenno poster

maxipr

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi everyone,

I'm creating a script to register on wiki sites. The script loop through a list of wiki sites. I face a problem that sometime, the captcha service takes forever to solve a single captcha. So is it possible to set a timeout period which when the script takes too long to complete, zp will automatically skip that site and move to the next one.

Thanks

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Which one module do you use solving captchas? you can set up connection timeout for this module in settings: \ZennoPoster\Progs\
There are files with configs for modules.

• Спасибо
Реакции: maxipr

maxipr

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for your reply, Hungry Bulldozer. Do you mean module such as deathbycaptcha, decapcher...?

btw, I have one more question. Could you please run this template and show me why the captcha recognition only work in the first site but doesn't work in the following ones?
Please place the SEO in your C:\

Thanks a lot

Вложения

• 3,5 КБ Просмотры: 194

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, I do. I've looked through this template and could conclude that you use a loop inside one template. Why don't you just set this template to be executed how many times as you need in ZennoPoster, not in ProjectMaker?
Do such error occur "html was not found"?

maxipr

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, I do. I've looked through this template and could conclude that you use a loop inside one template. Why don't you just set this template to be executed how many times as you need in ZennoPoster, not in ProjectMaker?
Do such error occur "html was not found"?
Because the temple will go through a list of sites, not one site so basically, all loop are not identical but the wiki sites are similar. If I set a loop, how can zp pick the new url? I think it will go one url over and over again. I don't understand why zp don't recognize the captcha image and captcha input field in the last two sites. Can I input custom codes to make zp recognize these elements?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)