sending email with proxy

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi guys,

so i'm using the send mail function that's implemented in zenno, but the problem is the ip that i'm sending it from, sometimes it suspends my email account, i think that most of them are made on US ip and my vps its not from US.
Is it possible to send the email using proxy ? so i can avoid this kind of problems? I searched the forum but couldn't find anything relevant.

Phoenix78

Client
Read only
Благодарностей
5 694
Баллы
this is forbidden. Otherwise, everyone will spam with the help of a Zennoposter... open. And Zennoposter will be recognized as a spam program.
and now it's just a tool for creating some kind of user solutions, for which the creators of the Zennoposter are not responsible.

• Спасибо
Реакции: myndeswx и awzse00

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
this is forbidden. Otherwise, everyone will spam with the help of a Zennoposter... open. And Zennoposter will be recognized as a spam program.
and now it's just a tool for creating some kind of user solutions, for which the creators of the Zennoposter are not responsible.
I'm not sending spam, but when you are using gmail pva, my emails are getting closed. I'm sure there's a fix in c#. For spam i'm sure anyone who wants to do it, it can buy it self other tools. Not use the send mail function of zenno directly

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)