Scroll to Bottom of page for hidden content

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So i always see this asked and the answer is always "Scroll into view" "Mouse wheel emulation"
im looking for a solution to where it knows the conent is done loading.
IE
i have a page with a FINITE amount of content in it. but i need to fully load all the hidden content, i dont know where it in so scrolling into view something i dont know is kinda hard. mouse wheel emulation may not load it all, or may load then there is still more hidden. Or the load could be slow. IDK

So does any one have a solution on knowing when the pages hidden content is done?
i need a way to check.

Current site is twitch clip page's

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
First of all if you want to scroll down and look for all content infinite then after some time it will become slow. As more page loads more it should handle.

How to know if there is new content. You just have to check if some new elements appear or not.

For example in twitter. You count tweets you see on page, then scroll down and check how many tweets are loaded. If there is more than before then its still loading new tweets. If there is same amount of tweets as before then it means all tweets are loaded.

Cheers

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I said Finite meaning there is a limit. i just dont know what it is 100, 200, 400 3 rows load at a time? but ther is a ABSOLUTE limit.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)