Saving Multiple Text Lines in Email to File in 1 Line

steven_ucf

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So I am trying to make a template. However, when I register, they email you the password. So what I am trying to do is make a registering template that will record the Login URL, Username, & Password in a text file.

So I used the following in the write to file function: USERNAME={-Variable.username_email_parsing-} PASSWORD={-Variable.password-} URL={-Variable.login_url_email_parsing-}

However, when it saves in the .txt file it goes like this:

USERNAME={-Variable.username_email_parsing-}
PASSWORD={-Variable.password-}
URL={-Variable.login_url_email_parsing-}

But I want it all in one line. Does anyone have any ideas on why it is posting on separate lines.

NEVERMIND, I Searched but not hard enough - I Think I found the answer to my Question

http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?6570-Write-to-file-weird-behavior&highlight=saving+text+to+file+in+one+line

Thanks in Advance!

Вложения

purush84

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
So I am trying to make a template. However, when I register, they email you the password. So what I am trying to do is make a registering template that will record the Login URL, Username, & Password in a text file.

So I used the following in the write to file function: USERNAME={-Variable.username_email_parsing-} PASSWORD={-Variable.password-} URL={-Variable.login_url_email_parsing-}

However, when it saves in the .txt file it goes like this:

USERNAME={-Variable.username_email_parsing-}
PASSWORD={-Variable.password-}
URL={-Variable.login_url_email_parsing-}

But I want it all in one line. Does anyone have any ideas on why it is posting on separate lines.
Uncheck Add line break at the end in write file function..

Screen Shot:scr.jpg

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
you dont uncheck nothing there like purush84 suggested...

what you need to do is just simple thing

USERNAME={-Variable.username_email_parsing-};PASSWORD={-Variable.password-};URL={-Variable.login_url_email_parsing-}

and dont forget to use separators, like i have used ";" for example.

one more thing, i would suggest you to get rid of "USERNAME=..." because you will have to make splits 2 times later when you wanna use this data in some task, rather do it like this:

{-Variable.username_email_parsing-};{-Variable.password-};{-Variable.login_url_email_parsing-}

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)