running templates in project maker

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi guys, running some templates that require to run them with project maker, because of the hight quality of the template, can't run it in zenno, so i made an infinite loop to run it, Is there any way to make zenno change everything after each run in the infinity loop ? I tried to use Restart Instance but it's very bougous, after each restart, can't properly click the link or upload photos, so.. restart instance is out of the question. I'm thiking something in C# maybe.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
Project maker is not meant to run any templates, so there are not any tools what would help you.
You have to run templates in ZennoPoster, and if the template is HQ as You say then You should make HQ logic to run it, this is how it should work.
Hi guys, running some templates that require to run them with project maker, because of the hight quality of the template, can't run it in zenno, so i made an infinite loop to run it, Is there any way to make zenno change everything after each run in the infinity loop ? I tried to use Restart Instance but it's very bougous, after each restart, can't properly click the link or upload photos, so.. restart instance is out of the question. I'm thiking something in C# maybe.

• Спасибо
Реакции: VladZen и awzse00

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)