Relative positioning in data extraction

Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,
I used to do quite a lot of RP in Imacros which was quite helpful in extracting specefic data ,can i do this is Zenno?

Say i want to extract only those posts in forums which people thanked and not others or maybe only those ones by specific user inside a thread !

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
Hi and welcome.

All I can say that with imacros you can do like 10% from what with Zenno You can do :-)
To answer exact YES you can do that and many more :-)

Cheers

Благодарностей
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
First of all you can order this whole template with all your requests.
Secondly you can start to learn zenno by watching video tutorials and reading wiki
And If you have any exact questions you can use forum to get answers...

Благодарностей
Баллы
First of all you can order this whole template with all your requests.
Secondly you can start to learn zenno by watching video tutorials and reading wiki
And If you have any exact questions you can use forum to get answers...
Dude I know most of the features ,Don't troll there is nothing about RP on wiki or videos :-)
I dont even think the feature exists in zenno ,custom code is the way .

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
What is RP ? I understood that this is something about you told in next sentence.

To scrape posts with likes is really easy. Just take whole post and regex if there is likes then save whatever you want, same with specific user posts. Is post is posted by specific user you again can get that with simple regex...
No troll there LOL :D

Благодарностей
Баллы
What is RP ? I understood that this is something about you told in next sentence.

To scrape posts with likes is really easy. Just take whole post and regex if there is likes then save whatever you want, same with specific user posts. Is post is posted by specific user you again can get that with simple regex...
No troll there LOL :D
RP=Relative positioning
Yes you can but when they are in different DIV'S its not that simple ,now its a lot better if there is some feature like relative positioning which lets you extract w or w/o regex ,for example if you want an element before or after some element you can use R1 (after) or R-1(before).

However i've completed my script somehow LOL so thanks

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)