RegEx not working in auto mode, but are in debug

archeon

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi guys,

I am currently working on an article scraper that essentially loops over a set of keywords and extracts all the articles for that keyword from Ezine.

Structurally the loops work great, and in debug mode everything works fine. However when I put it into auto mode, my RegEx to parse out the body text from the DOM text is returning the error that nothing was found (when it is there to be found as debug on the same page confirms it)

I have tried adding in pauses to give it a bit more time to work, however this doesn't seem to be helping.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,

Arch

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Don't forget to "get block of text" from the result of the Regex step - although you do "see" it in PM you must "get it" and "append it" if necessary;

If this is not the solution - leave your steps during your regex on the post and we can take a look and troubleshoot it ....

archeon

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Steps

Hi,

The steps I am taking are as follows:

Get URL from a file: {-File.GetString-|-{-Project.Directory-}\temp.txt-|-{-Counter.Get-|-count2-}-|-false-} (works fine)

Goto the above page (works fine)

Pause

Get DOM text

Pause

Parse Title and write to file (works fine)

Add blank line to file

Parse Article body: {-RegExp.RegExp-|-{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●1●0●4●9●6●2●-|-≡6≡9≡6≡1≡0≡9≡7≡3≡3≡-}-|-(?<=\<DIV id\=article-content\>)[\w\W]*(?=\<DIV id\=article-resource\>)-|-0-} (NOT WORKING)

Parse out the HTML elements (not sure if this is working as nothing is fed in from stage above):{-RegExp.RegExp-|-{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●1●0●4●9●6●2●-|-≡1≡6≡5≡2≡6≡4≡7≡6≡9≡3≡-}-|-(?<=\>).*?(?=\<)-|-all-}

Write results of above step to file

This works perfectly on my home PC in debug, but not on my windows 2008 server. I have checked the page DOM on the server to check it is seeing the code the same way and it is.

Any suggestions much appreciated.

Regards,

Si

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)