randomize the folder that the pictures are locted in

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello guys,

Do you know to randomize the folder that the pictures are located in ? I have changed today the folder name and it seems that everything works fine, but the problem that the number of accounts i need to be created are in hundreds if not thousands, so is there anyway to change the folder name automatically or randomize the picture location in zenno ?

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
there are few ways to do it, but it all depends on how you have your files/folders structured.

If you have main folder and all pictures are located in subfolders of that main folder, than things are really easy...you just need to use "directories" action block, select file path, than add path to main directory, after that you just need to check random and search in subdirectories, than all you need to do next is set variable for image path to be saved in.

I hope you can understand what im saying :D

• Спасибо
Реакции: awzse00

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
right now i have the light that they are located in folder 1 of the project directory, so basically all I have to do is to click sub-folders and it will take randomly folder 1,2,3,4,5 right ?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)