Question about how to do this with project maker features

nova

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello, I am trying to make a template with ZP 5.0.2.0. The template will grab one item from PendingPost.txt and then it will go to a website then i need it to check if any of the items from PostedAlready.txt are on the webpage.

So does zennoposter have some features would allow me to do this? How would i be able to check the any of the items from PostedAlready.txt are on the webpage? I know i have to to use check "check text" feature but how do i check the whole list to see if any of items(1000's of them) are on the webpage? It might possible with a loop but that might not be the smartest way to do it i think. What would you suggest?

Thanks

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: nova

icebox

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you need some assistance, shot me a PM with your info and I could make it for you :-)

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Or instead of having to pay someone to help you, you could just get the answer here. Merge the list items from PostedAlready.txt with a pipe(|) as 'Your own separator' and then you basically have a regex expression and use the resulting variable to regex the text on the webpage.

Then you would have an IF action where you take the variable from above action and check it for an empty string.... '{-Variable.RESULT FROM REGEX-}'==''. If true then you know you haven't posted already and you can grab your other text and post it. If false, you have already posted.

Посмотреть вложение TextExists.xmlz

Run the template and you will get TEXT EXISTS. Delete the first line in the first word processing and run again and you will get TEXT DOESN'T EXIST Then you will see how you can use your text from a file to regex page text on a website.

• Спасибо
Реакции: nova, lukas76 и rostonix

nova

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks a lot for the help and example. i really appreciate it.

Or instead of having to pay someone to help you, you could just get the answer here. Merge the list items from PostedAlready.txt with a pipe(|) as 'Your own separator' and then you basically have a regex expression and use the resulting variable to regex the text on the webpage.

Then you would have an IF action where you take the variable from above action and check it for an empty string.... '{-Variable.RESULT FROM REGEX-}'==''. If true then you know you haven't posted already and you can grab your other text and post it. If false, you have already posted.

Посмотреть вложение 4099

Run the template and you will get TEXT EXISTS. Delete the first line in the first word processing and run again and you will get TEXT DOESN'T EXIST Then you will see how you can use your text from a file to regex page text on a website.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Any time.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)