Proxy Management

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I think that if proxy management was done in one place it would be better Than how it seems to work now.

Now,
-if I have projects that work with private proxies, now I have to pull them from a file (because I have little or no control over them in the proxy manager)
-projects that can use public proxies I can use with the proxy manager.

What I would like is:

- one place to manage proxies (in the proxy manager)
- for private proxies the ability to select them by label ( now I can say that proxies are paid proxies, but I can not select "paid" proxies because the selection by label is gone)
- for private proxies also allow "No Checks" as an extra option when importing the source. (I would like to be able to test them on speed)
- Allow a setting to just have private proxies static in the proxy list (proxies don't get deleted).
- Allow private proxies to have a checking priority higher than the public proxies. (so that even when I have to delete them, they get re-added before the proxy checker cycles through the list of proxies)

Then I have gained;

- simplification of template building (one way to handle proxies)
- clarity when running a template (i don't have to wonder if I'm using private proxies, I can just see it)

I would like to hear how other people deal with this or any other solution (other than adding more steps to a template to control proxies).

Thanks.

PS. Keep up the good work, I'm loving zennoposter.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
We will back labels for proxy sources and you will be able to use rule free/paid for your projects.

• Спасибо
Реакции: sMax

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)