Proxy checker issue

Bruno plant

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi ,

i have 2 licences for zenno (lite for home + pro for work ) not same email,1 account with my name and 1 with my company.

Problem 1

I decided to install zenno pro on other computer (at home: win 10 64 bits ) ->install was ok and new hardware detected and activated. problem : proxy checker doesn't work at all (but ok at work with zenno pro win 7 64 bits).

tech details :
in Zennoposter : connection=connected / proxy checking server : available
no antivirus /no firewall

proxy checker settings.jpg
proxy checker issue.jpg

Problem 2

this morning i just bought capmonster 2 standard with my personnal account and install it on my computer at work , this computer already has zennoposter pro installed.

to resume on this desktop : i have capmonster2 with 1 licence/account and zennoposter pro with other licence/account on the same desktop.

After setup capmonster 2, i can't start project maker or zennoposter : i have message who ask me to activate hardware but it's already activated in user area.
i have tested desactivate then reactivate ->same
Finaly i decided to delete capmonster2 and reinstall completely zennoposter at work + ccleaner ->oki i can load zennoposter again.

i think its a kind of conflict with the licences.
probably same as : http://zennolab.com/discussion/threads/conflict-zennoposter-zennobox.28112/

after full reinstall I test launch template , i go to proxy checker in zennoposter and ***** !! -> same problem with proxy checker ( -> problem 1) but on the other computer (at work).

To conclude : i can't use capmonster 2 at work and proxy checker now doesn't work on the 2 computers.
no decpatcha, no proxies ->hard to work ^^

Any idea ?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 854
Баллы
Conserning problem 1: Please reproduce the problem, then run Diagnostic.exe from zennoposter folder and send created report.zip to [email protected] with the link to this topic.

Conserning problen 2: Two zenno programs registered to different accounts cannot be used on the same PC. If you want, we can move CapMonster to the same account on which you have zennoposter. Please send account details to [email protected]

Bruno plant

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for your help @VladZ,

Problem 1 : proxy checker issue is on the two computers now , so i can send the 2 diagnostics file (home et work).
Relative to the timeline, issue seems to be linked with "licences management" too

Problem 2 : i prefer you move zennoposter pro licence on the capmonster account if you are agree (easier for me to centralize all zennolabs products).

I send diag files in few hours at home .

thanks again.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)