Profile Setup on Squidoo - Can't upload an image?

Благодарностей
Баллы
I have a template to sign up and email confirm an account on Squidoo. Now I am trying to set up a template to fill out the profile with a bio and a profile image. Basically I just want it to pull a random image out of a folder - which I've set a template to do for Facebook, but can't get this one to work.

The template logs in, clicks on settings, goes to the profile section and then there is a button to upload an image. In a normal browser when I click that button a window pops up to let me select a file - but in ZP when I click that button nothing happens. I tried using the Rize - click function (though it's fully possible I'm using it wrong) but when I tested still nothing happened.

Any ideas how I get to the point where I can tell it what image to use?

Благодарностей
Баллы
Just wanted to add a little more information for anyone that might be able to give me a clue as to what I'm missing - I read a thread where it sounded like someone may have been having similar issues and it was recommended to try downgrading to IE 8 - I did that and it still doesn't work. If it matters, I'm using Windows 7.

Благодарностей
Баллы
Alright, a bit more info... after some input from Shinigami on a different thread, I did some digging into the DOM html source. I'm not familiar with Javascript, and this page is full of it. But I did find this:

<P style="POSITION: relative" id=conUpload1 sizset="0" sizcache03552809551751028="980"><BUTTON id=btn_upload_an_image class="b b_inline b24" jQuery17105735224722804962="30">Upload an Image</BUTTON>
<DIV style="Z-INDEX: 99999; POSITION: absolute; WIDTH: 100%; BACKGROUND: none transparent scroll repeat 0% 0%; HEIGHT: 100%; TOP: 0px" id=p16pqitb0r1ugk1rhclo61qp49q0_flash_container class="plupload flash">

Does that bolded section mean that the upload is done via flash and there isn't a good way for me to get around it to record the upload?

I did figure out that I can record the steps for loading a profile picture to Squidoo via Facebook... it seems a bit silly to set up Facebook accounts specifically to bring a picture over to Squidoo, but it's fairly important to me to have a picture on there. I'm sure I can find something to do with the Facebook accounts anyway ;-)

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I haven't checked out the page but don't they have a basic uploader? If they do, then zenno can handle it without a problem.

Благодарностей
Баллы
If they do, I haven't figured out how to get to it. I keep hoping I'm missing something obvious, but I'm really not seeing it...

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)