Process emails with identical subject

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

just wondering if it's possible to process emails with identical subjects? So for example if I post on a classified ads site, all incoming requests will have the same title "new reply to your classified ad". So if I want to setup an (hotmail, gmail...) autoresponder, I have to select all of those emails at once (or one after each other via looping) and extract the needed data (email address, account..) so I can reply to the requests in another step (or project). But now this seems not possible with ZP (email processing step).

Probably just an additional field "match number", like it is already combined with Regex ("Search text in the email") in the section "How to find email" would add this functionality. So it become possible to select the 1st, 2nd... match of all emails with same title or maybe also a whole range like 1-15 or simply "all".

Would be great if this could be realized with ZP so we can build our own autoresponder-bots with features like standalone bots e.g. http://goo.gl/59Km1.

Thank you and have a nice day :-)
m93

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Not possible in current version.
Will place this thread to Enhancements forum.

Thank you for suggestion :-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)