Problem with Zennoposter

shiloz22

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi everybody, i downloaded Zennoposter and the Projectmaker for ZP.

I've made a project in the Projectmaker and it works perfectly when i try it out in debug mode, so it works in the ProjectMaker, but when i save the file and open it in the Zennoposter, it shows the task is 100% done, but it doesn't work, nothing has happened.

(More info: I made a template that places online advertisements on a site similar to Ebay, in debug mode it perfectly posts my advertisement, but when i use Zennoposter it says task 100% done, but when i go to the website there is no advertisement placed.

Can anyone help and tell why it doesn't work exactly like in debug mode.

Looking forward to a reply!

Greetings

shiloz22

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi everybody, i downloaded Zennoposter and the Projectmaker for ZP.

I've made a project in the Projectmaker and it works perfectly when i try it out in debug mode, so it works in the ProjectMaker, but when i save the file and open it in the Zennoposter, it shows the task is 100% done, but it doesn't work, nothing has happened.

(More info: I made a template that places online advertisements on a site similar to Ebay, in debug mode it perfectly posts my advertisement, but when i use Zennoposter it says task 100% done, but when i go to the website there is no advertisement placed.

Can anyone help and tell why it doesn't work exactly like in debug mode.

Looking forward to a reply!

Greetings
I Forgot to mention that base.exe IS in my folder, so that is not the problem. Hope someone can help

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Hit me in skype. There are individual issues that faster to solve via teamviewer.

nileearls

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)