Private Proxy Makes Zenno Useless

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Started with Zenno a couple of months ago and must say that it is a great tool.
Was using it with a VPN, had no issues at all.

Yesterday, I started using private proxies, and some major problems have appeared:

1. some pages take way too long to load. Tried to limit the time in time settings, tried with busy feature (blocked ajax, flash, get/ post)...nothing...it takes forever to load a damn' simple page.
2. After it waits like 2 minutes to load a very simple page, the website in question will just not accept the commands from the template (ie: the bot will click a 'send' button, but the website in question will display a 'something went wrong' error)

None of these problems have appeared while trying the same template on a VPN!
None of these problems have appeared while doing the same actions in the normal FireFox browser, with my private proxies.

Guys, I love Zenno, it's a great tool and a lot of efforts have been invested into it. But, as long as it is not able to work normally with a private proxy it is useless for me and for many other people.

Is there any chance of fixing the proxy problems?

• Спасибо
Реакции: lokiys

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Thank You for reporting this Because I was aware that there is some problems with using proxies, and I was reported this many times actually. But I did not knew that with VPN there is no problems, because I use ether direct connection or Private proxies in zenno :-)

But yeah I hope that developer will be able to look into this issue more closer :-)

• Спасибо
Реакции: Aronax

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeap, no issues at all when using a VPN or the direct internet connection. But once the private proxies are loaded into a template, zenno becomes a nightmare.

And using a VPN doesn't help much because you cannot use the same IP for an account which you have created with zenno, and you cannot use the multithreading option which was the main reason for which I bought zennoposter. In this moment zenno is useless for me...

I really hope someone will sort things out with zenno, especially because I see the problem with private proxies is at least 4 years old!!!

Последнее редактирование:

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
@Aronax If you could record screencast using VPN and using private proxies, that would be awesome.
And most probably you will have to send that proxy to http://support.zennolab.com/ as well as with logs from Diognastic.exe tool what you can find in root folder of zenno installation :-)

Thanks

• Спасибо
Реакции: rostonix

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)