Post to multiple Web 2.0 Pages with one "click"

technik-trick

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi people,
I red through this and other forums the last days an I´m very interested in using ZP. But there is one question left, that is not answered yet anywhere. Would it be possible to crate a template that posts to different blogs at once? Since that is my biggest desire at the moment. How hard would that be to crate? Can you run several templates at once or only the same template in several tasks? Is it possible to "connect" several templates or let ZP run one template after the other automaticly?

Thank you much for your answeres and sorry for my bad english

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi there,
Yes, it is possible to create such templates for multiple blogs based on one blog or site engine/cms. To make such templates you should try from easiest ones. Then you will be able and understand a structure of universals. You can add a few templates in one task and in this case templates will be executed one by one in the task.

technik-trick

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you for your answer,
I´m planning to post to several blogs - not neccesary (let us better say not) the same type of cms. If I understood right, I should then create one template for each site (eventually different templates for registering and posting as I red).The point I didnt understand is the following: Can I run this different templates with one "click" (perhaps putting these templates in one group or something else) so that I dont have to run these single templates one by one manually.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
If CMSs are diffirent you should make single template for each site.
Yes, you can put them in one group and run with one click, after all they done.

• Спасибо
Реакции: technik-trick

technik-trick

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you much! That´s what I wanted to hear :D Will buy ZP tomorrow an hope you will be patient with me in future..

mondays

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
thank you very much that answers my question too.
now i have to go and find out how to do it!!
back to drawing board :-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)