Possible to calculate an RFC 2104-compliant HMAC?

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok, a real complex case and not sure I can use ZP to pull this off.

According to Amazon API, as a means to identify myself as a unique sender, I need to run my secret Amazon key (to access their product database) through a security algorithm.

Here is a quote here, part 8:

Calculate an RFC 2104-compliant HMAC with the SHA256 hash algorithm using the string above with this example AWS secret key: 1234567890. For more information about this step, see documentation and code samples for your programming language.
Someone managed to use Ruby to pull this off here, so I'm going to hunt for the c#, PHP or Java version. Someone mentioned using encode64, if that makes any sense?

Последнее редактирование:

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Hey yeah. Amazon API is pretty complex I remember that some years ago I wanted to use it and finally decided to go and use browser instead of API.
:-)
Maybe someone who works with amazon can help.

Good luck

• Спасибо
Реакции: shabbysquire

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeah, a right pain in the arse! :aq:. I too use ZP with HTTP GET to check 10k + Amazon product prices, but they tend to ban proxies quickly. I have another plan which includes using dummy Amazon accounts to achieve this.

Just found a possible answer here. I understand most of it (secret keys, etc), but not the c# part. I'll probably offer this task as a paid job either here, or on a freelance site.

Последнее редактирование:

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)