Possible bug when updating txt files?

teehee

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey,

I have several templates that update text files with account information and have been noticing an issue since updating to 5.12.0.0

I just wanted to know whether this is an issue with my server that is running Zenno or if it's a possible bug?

Example text file lines are:
login1;password1
login2;password2
login3;password3

My template will rotate through the accounts and update the text file as it goes. The issue I'm running into after running the templates for several hours is that some of the text files are getting multiple entries and removing accounts.

Example bug text file lines are:
login1;password1
login1;password1
login3;password3

So as you can see the second account is removed and a double entry of the first account has been added.

I haven't had this issue before updating to 5.12.0.0... just wondering if you know why this could be happening?

Thanks!

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
Try unchecking this option in program settings.
Save files safely.png

If the problem still persists, we need your template to reproduce and test the problem.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
What this safe file option mean ?

Is there any need for not safe file managing ?

Do tell @VladZen a little more. :-)

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
ZennoPoster 5.11.4.0.
[+] New option in program settings - Settings->Execution-> Save files safely (enabled by default) has been added. This allows to avoid corrupting lists and tables when computer shuts down unexpectedly . This option slows down data processing and can be disabled if it is not required.\\
With this option, zennoposter write data to tmp file first, then in the end to original. I guessed there could be some mess up.

• Спасибо
Реакции: lokiys

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)