Pop-up Window Not Showing in Debug Mode

darlab

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I tried to create a project that will bring me to a page where I will manually click "browse" button, a pop up window come out and let me choose a file
from my computer to upload.
There is no problem creating the project. But when I run it in projectmaker debug mode and click the "browse" button on the page, the pop up window
is not showing. I have tried clicking the browse button during recording the project and the popup was showing.
However it doesn't work when I run it in debug mode. Is there any way to solve this? Thanks.

nevadahsot

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Add action-Browser-Settins-Pop-ups blocker-Enable? Disable it.

darlab

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I didn't add this. And I can see that at the bottom of the debug browser, there is a symbol saying "Load Pop-ups -Enabled". So I think pop up should
be enabled. However I still can't get the pop up window showing.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

darlab

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It will work if I make the bot click the button and upload a specific file for me.
But for some reason I just want the bot to bring me to the upload page and then I will manually
click the upload button and choose file to upload. The pop up window just never show up if I click
it manually in debug browser.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
It's not meant to be shown in Zp instances. They are hidden for seamless execution of templates.

darlab

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Do you mean what I want to do is not achievable? It will be more convenient to me if I can do some tasks manually.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
This particular task (open dialog window in ZP) is not achievable. try to automate this process.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)