Please help me to complete my first project. I am stuck

bestbux07

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, I just start using zennonposter and i really want to learn it every aspect.
From last few days I am watching random tutorial on YouTube for learning zennonposter feature.
I am making my first project and i am stuck.

Here is what i want to do.
I want to fill a form. In which i want fill shipping address but i do not want to put random address. I want address from my text file 1 by 1 every time in loop. And i want enter 10 digit mobile number in mobile filed starting with 99,92,93,94,96,84,88,85 after that 8 random number only 2 prefix must be from my desire number.

Here is link of form : https://www.snapdeal.com/checkout?cartId=f4900113-70ae-4773-82c7-493812447a00
Enter any fake email address and click to continue then you will be redirect to the form in which i want to enter details.

Here is screenshot of form :

I am attaching my project file also.

If you want to see the website then please follow below step
1. Visit : snapdeal.com
2. Search Micromax phones
3. Click on any phone and click on buy button then you will be asked for email address put any fake email
address and then you will be redirect to the form which i want to fill.

I want order 1000s of phones and put every time different shipping address from my text file. From the top in below and want to fill random mobile number or random 10 digit and after filling every thing click on continue and loop it back to the first page and then again this form will come again and then i want put next shipping address from by text file from the last one.

Hope I have describe my problem properly.

Thanks

Вложения

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы

bestbux07

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
thank you for solving my list problem. Can you please also tell me how to generate 10 digits phone number randomly.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы

bestbux07

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I put phone number via list you suggested above, I almost done. Only one thing left. I am looping it to run infinite untill i stop it so I want to count how many loop run. Can you please tell me how i can count how many times project start and finish successfully. I do not want to run project in zennonposter. I will run it in zennonmaker since i can see with zennonmaker that what the program doing in my browser. Where it is clicking so can you please tell me how i can keep records of it that how many time project run successfully.

Thanks

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
Infinite loops is not what you need. You have to run template in ZennoPoster and set how many Executions do you want to repeat template instead of loops.

bestbux07

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you for your help i have completed my project:-)

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)