opening input settings not reacting lately

zenewbie

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Why is it that lately that sometimes Zennoposter either takes ages to open input settings from a project or doesn`t open it at all? This never happened months ago, but recently I experience this almost daily, usually in the evening. Very annnoying.

And sometimes the project never initializes, I get this error in russian:
17:54:14 Failed to prepare a profile Невозможно загрузить профиль браузера по текущему фильтру.
The same project then works again an hour later.

Do you have some connection issues lately on your side or something? My internet connection is excellent.

Последнее редактирование:

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
Why is it that lately that sometimes Zennoposter either takes ages to open input settings from a project or doesn`t open it at all? This never happened months ago, but recently I experience this almost daily, usually in the evening. Very annnoying.

And sometimes the project never initializes, I get this error in russian:
17:54:14 Failed to prepare a profile Невозможно загрузить профиль браузера по текущему фильтру.
The same project then works again an hour later.

Do you have some connection issues lately on your side or something? My internet connection is excellent.
If we have connection issue, that our software won't work at all for all users.
Do you have direct connection to the Internet or via proxy/vpn ?
Check your antivirus and firewall programs, make sure they don't block connection to our servers - userarea.zennolab.com

zenewbie

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have a direct connection and clicking on input settings always used to respond instantly, but a few weeks ago it started to lag at certain times of the day, like it's overloaded or something. My internet connection isn't it, I checked immediately at that moment.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
I have a direct connection and clicking on input settings always used to respond instantly, but a few weeks ago it started to lag at certain times of the day, like it's overloaded or something. My internet connection isn't it, I checked immediately at that moment.
Is the problem opening BotUI or old Input Settings ? Some already full settings or even clean just created?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
need the details from you, see above

zenewbie

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
These are normal input settings on a project in Zennoposter, it doesn't really matter if I just started ZP or it was already running for a while or if the input settings filled or clean. The lag happens randomly. For example, yesterday and today I had no problems at all, but the day before it almost took 1 minute after clicking input setting until it opened.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)