onselectable ="on" and I can't select the element.. related?

jphillips

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey guys, I'm using zenno parse some text but I need to click through a few steps. When I get to a certain point the link I'm trying to click does not record. i used pro branch builder and searched a number of elements and found about 3 ways to get this particular button/link to be highlighted but then, when I test click and every other actionable option, I get nothing! I've tried every possible combination and still nothing happens. is there something I'm missing? is the unselectable ="on" attribute causing the issue?

Any help would be much appreciated.

jphillips

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
sorry, the title should read UNSELECTABLE... not onselectable

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Try to use onclick as event instead of click. maybe it helps

jphillips

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
rostonix: Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, I have triced onclick, dblclick and every single other action in the list with no luck. I've also tried identifying the element through various properties such as outerhtml, innerhtml, outertext, etc etc and then also tried every action in the list... again with no luck. I'm going crazy over here. I can tell you that I'm in a Google-based email system which I've heard is tough to begin with.

Try to use onclick as event instead of click. maybe it helps

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Don't mess with google) I have no luck with zenno 3 with it)

jphillips

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
unfortunately I have too. It's a google hosted email service for a local institution...lts not Google itself but I'm sure it's the same technology.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Do you use zenno3 or zennoposter mental power demo?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)