One Bot to start another Bot in ZennoPoster

MisterP

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey guys I have one quick question.

I have one bot that checks a website. The website has one, two, or up to 10 entries. It varies everyday (one day it's one entry; one day it's 3 entries etc.)

How can the bot, that scrapes and checks how many entries, start ANOTHER bot in ZennoPoster AND specify additional information such as instances to run - Because the number of instances to run in the SECOND bot in ZennoPoster should be dependant on the NUMBER of entries on the website.

To make it short and more simplistic:

How can one Bot start another Bot in ZennoPoster and pass the number of instances (from the first bot to the second bot in Zennoposter)?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 857
Баллы

MisterP

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I don't even have that option! My Zenno ProjectMaker version is v5.3.1.0 - what to do now?

Since which version is that option included into ZennoPoster Pro?

Последнее редактирование:

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 857
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: MisterP

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Save the data to a list/file.
Add task.
Execute projects on signal (the file).
Remove when done.

• Спасибо
Реакции: MisterP

MisterP

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
The task manager thing is a good idea...

Is there a way to make the process more variable though..for instance the number of files in one folder as a signal (instead of one predefined filename.extension) for the number of instances to run in the second bot?

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I don't have any links handy, but search the forum for zennoposter + .bat files.

MisterP

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Was trying to look for what you suggested but couldn't find something really usable....

I am still trying to find something :-) If someone got something for me, pls post here :-)

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 857
Баллы
I suppose Tobbe meant bat file option in context menu:
Bat.png

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I suppose Tobbe meant bat file option in context menu:
Yeah. From what I understand those could also be created from within a project, to fire off another.
I remember reading about it but haven't tried it myself. But that sounds like the best approach as it allows you to set plenty of options. Attempts / clear / run / stop / etc..

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 857
Баллы
Yeah. From what I understand those could also be created from within a project, to fire off another.
I remember reading about it but haven't tried it myself. But that sounds like the best approach as it allows you to set plenty of options. Attempts / clear / run / stop / etc..
Bat file can be run inside a project using Own code>Run program action. Thus, one project can be run from another.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)