Number of Threads Constantly Increases

zon3d

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
There is a strange bug in 4.1.0.0 that I don't know how to exactly reproduce. After ZennoPoster has been running for a number of hours with dozens of templates in it. If I start one of the templates off again by increasing its execution count, even though I have set the maximum number of threads for that template to 1, every half a second it increases another thread and on and on. It keeps increasing the number of threads running for that particular template. Last night it happened and when I returned to it, the thread count was up to 667! Which then ended up basically freezing my computer.

And this is even with my maximum total threads being 40. It seems to ignore that limit.

If you check the extra threads themselves, they are blank and doing nothing (so not even running the template). Would be great if it could be fixed, as it seems to happen every single day to me.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi there, could you please provide some screenshot or video so we could reproduce

zon3d

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sent. The log in the program shows nothing when this is happening.

It seems to happen on templates that have run and finished, and then I start them again by increasing their execution count. And they happen only on templates that have a variable in the file name of list/table. Eg: {-Variable.FileNum-}.txt

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)