Not explained stuff

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
Lately I have noticed strange things with my PC, not only what you can see in picture but some other things, like screen goes crazy, Then I can not minimize, then I need to restart to work, because I can not click on any button. I'm really not sure if that is zenno fault as I started to get somewhere it after last zenno update.

By now I'm posting this thread to see if anyone else notice some weird things going on.
I will later record video to show example and also will send report when those weird things happens...

This picture is not what it looks like but this is something new. And this time there is totally nothing about memory, I have 1-5 threads running and my mem usage is around 3 GB from 16 GB

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Report :-)

britalic

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I battled the same thing, I think. The whole window used to become white with red lines much like the one lines you have on your screenshot just that there were only red lines.

I "fixed" this by restarting the instance every 15 seconds! yeah, mad I know but it now runs for up to three or four days without crashing and uses up only 300mb RAM where before it could build up to 2gig and then the machine would become not responsive (I only have 3,25 RAM on it). It sometimes still does it but very infrequently. Also I am running an old version, should update but I don't break what's not broken

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)