Not another Twitter Question :)

reislet

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey guys,
I've been playing around with zenno for 2 weeks now and i think i got the hang of it at the macros level.

So I started working on a twitter bot, it wasn't easy but slapping the monitor a couple of times helped me get through the though times :P.
I got stuck when I was trying to make my account look as human as possible. The step what I couldn't figure out was how to change the background image of the site.
If I click on it or right click on it it does it automatically, but when i set Rise onclick, or doubleclick the blue rectangle shows up but the background doesn't change even
after the "save changes" button is hit. This has been puzzling me for a few days now any tips?

P.S. does anybody have a code or url how to retweet? cause i don't want to look up the tweet it self and then hit the button

Благодарностей
Баллы
The closest I was able to get (honestly didn't spend a ton of time though) was changing the background color and link color but inputing random hex codes but I couldn't get it to change any of the templates they have....

• Спасибо
Реакции: reislet

reislet

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeah I've thought about that as well, or there's that twitter suggestion Themeleon but i'm not sure that it's a good idea to give them almost full access to my accounts.

Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeah, I saw that too. I considered it but like you said was hesitent to give it access to the accounts I was setting up and figured it would leave a significant footprint if all of the accounts I set up used that. I didn't have a ton of time to spend on it and I've learned a fair amount since then, so I may go back and revisit it to see if I can get it to work, but I'm wondering if it might require some Javascript or something which at this point I'm not familiar with... though I'm seriously considering investing some time in either that or maybe some C# for writing my own codes to add to ZP.

reislet

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hmm I don't think java script is involved just tab browsing.

cottomatte

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Has anyone found an answer to this? It would be really helpful to be able to customize twitter accounts to look similiar to human accounts. I've monitored the traffic using fiddler while trying to change the background image to an image on my computer. I attached the results from fiddler to this post.

I'm no expert with zennoposter or fiddler, but i think that if there is a way to read the binary image data into the 'media_data[]' field, then it might work.

Does anyone know how to do this?

bg_snap_01.JPGbg_snap_fiddler_results.JPG

reislet

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I don't think it's possible it's a flash based uploader, you can't fully automate it. What you can do is change the hex code though

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)