Noobi Question

nevrog

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello guys, I'm new around here and bought ZP a few months ago, Im only just finding the time to learn how to use the software as have had several design projects which have had me really busy of late.

Anyway, I have a bit of a noobish question. Its regarding the webs.com front page registration form. It is not giving me any options to pick the website type in the drop down list. I can get it to click handle but then when it comes to choose a category, its only giving me an option to parse for text and not allow a click.

noob ques.jpg

Heres image of what I mean

Im assuming I will have to program something to get this to work? Everything else has been plain sailing with other social network registrations up until now, just cant quite figure what is needed to get around this drop down. Thanks for any help.

Regards
Nev

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just click on the 'Get Started' button and it will take you to a screen that will allow you to set up your account. The personal checkbox will already be checked on this screen so you don't have to do anything but fill out email:pass and website name.

• Спасибо
Реакции: nevrog

nevrog

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for the info mate, It worked great..

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)