Next problem with my template - checking for text presence

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm building a template for registration at pligg sites. For that i need a text presence check so that i can confirm if registration was succesful or not. I use 5 different checks for that. If the 1st text isn't found, the template checks for presence of 2nd text and so on. If all 5 aren't found the site is saved to a txt for unsuccessful sites.

All text presence checks are working good, except the 5th check. I created this check in the action recording mode, so i don't know why it doesn't work.

I want to register on this site: a p p l e n e w s c e n t r a l . c o m

The registration works, but the text presence check not. I'm searching for this text: Safari, Firefox. I can see in the execution result that this text is found, BUT the execution result for the logic operation is "false".

Here are my settings:

1st branch - Checking for text presence

parameters: Safari, \Firefox

execution result:

Safari, Firefox

(And that is the code for the execution result of this branch: {-FieldData.FieldData-|-●8●1●4●9●1●7●-|-tp-5107-})

------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd branch - Logic expression

Expression (js): '{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●9●4●1●1●1●1●-|-tp-5107-}'!=''

execution result:false

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
try to use the 'prepare for javascript' command for the text. so you'd get something like this (don't know exactly how it will look like, just an example): '{prepareJS-|-{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●9●4●1●1●1●1●-|-tp-5107-}-}'!=''
please post if it worked.

• Спасибо
Реакции: player

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thx, it seems to work, i used this expression and the result is "true": '{-JS.PrepString-|-{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●3●0●8●1●9●3●-|-≡3≡4≡7≡5≡1≡3≡2≡2≡-}-}'!=''

However, i found an easier to use solution:

"{-JS.PrepString-|-{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●3●0●8●1●9●3●-|-≡3≡4≡7≡5≡1≡3≡2≡2≡-}"=="Safari, Firefox"

But i'm just curious why the expression i created in the action recording mode doesn't work.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)