New build 4.0.5.0 (27.06.12)

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@TK421

Yeah I thought it was pretty ridiculous too. It's not good enough that he is selling his email software
in his sig but he now wants his own forum here to develop his email software into a replacement for the ZP one. :huh:

I'm sure the ZP developers would love him to take a chunk of their forum to develop a email software that undermines their own :rolleyes:

BTW I don't doubt that your alternative works and probably works well but I really think it is cheeky to come into this thread with your product
when ZP are obviously working to get the email up to scratch in ZP4 (believe me I know how annoying it is at the moment too)

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Whew! Let's just kick back, smoke a joint and let Nau and Dark get this fixed. We know it's a prob, they know there are issues. And all those dissin on the Canadian in here, let me just bring up a point. Galacomm came in here and gave us a solution to a problem that was an issue in V3. Isn't that what was needed at the time? I believe it was. And he did it for a very fair price and it did work.

So we know that the developers are working on this. Dj knows it, I know it, everybody now knows it. So what do you say we act like adult men here and get drunk, burn one and use V3 in the meantime until this comes out of Beta. Looking at how fast the updates have been coming out to get this rolling, I'm sure it won't be long before we are all enjoying the cash flow.

Peace!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)