New build 4.0.5.0 (27.06.12)

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
New features
[+] ZennoPoster threads consumes less memory. Must work stably for long-term stress.
[+] ProjectMaker consumes less memory after prolonged use.
[+] New macro {-String.Tab-}.

Bug fixes

[*] Options for Action are now open more quickly.

[*] Options for Action are now always displayed when you double-click on the action.

[*] When you copy an actions between the projects the used variables are also copied (notification: only output variables will be copied).

[*] Do not insert extra line breaks in the lists when parsing data.

[*] ProjectMaker and ZennoPoster threads will not fall when the blocking of pop-ups is on.

[*] ProjectMaker and ZennoPoster now correctly handle large Excel tables, do not consume much memory.

• Спасибо
Реакции: joma и goldsilver

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
when are you planing to do something about email processing???

all email settings should be able to change at single step/place .... like they were in V3, this back and front is worth nothing, specially when you are dealing with some templates where you wana drive details by different matches and variables.

Please take this as asking you to do a favour to your users and not just nerging... :-)

Surfer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I really love the simpler tab from v3 for email processing. Will make work 100times faster imo. I don't mind going back and forth once between email processing and regex tab at all.

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: bigcajones

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
We planed to devevelop advanced user interface for the ProjectMaker also email wizard will be replaced in project editing.
We will do it after release of main features.

• Спасибо
Реакции: rostonix

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
thank you for answer...

I think email thing should be on your priority list because in order to get this testing phase going to extend, you need to provide us basic, but important functionality working fine as soon as possible. In my mind beta is for testing purpose, but in order to test things right we need things i mentioned working fine...

thank you once again

cth

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is it just me or is anyone else getting an upacking error when trying to install? Redownloaded it twice

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

cth

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks, that did the trick

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
it works both in PM & in ZP check badend attahed file.

thank you for answer...
I think email thing should be on your priority list because in order to get this testing phase going to extend, you need to provide us basic, but important functionality working fine as soon as possible. In my mind beta is for testing purpose, but in order to test things right we need things i mentioned working fine...
thank you once again
ok, I will preritize this. Next big update will contain single form action editing

Is it just me or is anyone else getting an upacking error when trying to install? Redownloaded it twice
which version do you have? I can provide you an alternate download link, if you still have problems.

Вложения

• Спасибо
Реакции: Kepperbes

osho

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I noticed I had unpacking errors last time - try restarting first. I think Windows thinks ZP files are still in use even though it's closed.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
What is up with the email processing? What the hell is this missing protocol error that I'm getting every flippin time? This is ridiculous guys. Give us back what we had before as far as email processing is concerned. Why ruin a good thing to make it prettier. It's not working for us.

Surfer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
What is up with the email processing? What the hell is this missing protocol error that I'm getting every flippin time? This is ridiculous guys. Give us back what we had before as far as email processing is concerned. Why ruin a good thing to make it prettier. It's not working for us.
AMEN!

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
...and not to mention that branch builder is not working right... I set parameters and find match i want and use it, but later when i check in editor i see that this crap recorded something completly else!!! WTF??? From bad to worst... I thought that every update is going to bring us less problems, but it looks it is going other way around :-)

I still have the hope that this chess game is going to turn around, because sooner or later there will be no more redicioulus moves to be made!

• Спасибо
Реакции: manbooobs

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
...and not to mention that branch builder is not working right... I set parameters and find match i want and use it, but later when i check in editor i see that this crap recorded something completly else!!! WTF??? From bad to worst... I thought that every update is going to bring us less problems, but it looks it is going other way around :-)
I still have the hope that this chess game is going to turn around, because sooner or later there will be no more redicioulus moves to be made!
Write me an email to [email protected] with screens with what site and element you have problems. We will fix it.

• Спасибо
Реакции: BFlame6 и Kepperbes
Благодарностей
Баллы
All the mail work arounds that worked with ZP3 work with ZP4. For normal registration confirms, mail is only a issue now if your a noob and stick mail processing in the middle of a template.

You don't need ZP4 mail processor (although it would be nice), any program that downloads a POP3 into a folder is usable. And the mail in the folder can be processed with a simple template.

lupo

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The new place of the "Конструктор действий" in "Запись действий" is much much better now in 4.0.5!:az:

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You are spreading toooooooo much shit around CaptainObviouse...

Like i said before and i will say it again, if you had any clue what are you talking about, then you would not come out with stupid remarks like you always do!!! Only noob here is you, because if you ever made something worth mentioning and little bit more complex, you would see that it can not work with V4 now!

Other thing... What is the point of making templates if you need to use bunch of other programs next to it in order to get something done??? Nobody wanna use 100 programs, but wanna do all (as much as possible) with same one!!!

Sticking email comfirmation in the midle of template is just fine, stupid thing is what you are doing, creating 10 templates for something that can be done with just 2. Now imagine having templates for 100, 200, 500 websites in your way.... x10=======
Who wanna get in store and buy a brand new car with no tiers on it??? "Yeah mister, you can buy tiers separatly, it is better this way, you can choose which ones you like, then you can choose rims too." <----That looks like something you would say to your customer!!! There is no client in the world who would like to have that (only ones who dont know what are you selling).

• Спасибо
Реакции: manbooobs

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
You are spreading toooooooo much shit around CaptainObviouse...

Like i said before and i will say it again, if you had any clue what are you talking about, then you would not come out with stupid remarks like you always do!!! Only noob here is you, because if you ever made something worth mentioning and little bit more complex, you would see that it can not work with V4 now!

Other thing... What is the point of making templates if you need to use bunch of other programs next to it in order to get something done??? Nobody wanna use 100 programs, but wanna do all (as much as possible) with same one!!!

Sticking email comfirmation in the midle of template is just fine, stupid thing is what you are doing, creating 10 templates for something that can be done with just 2. Now imagine having templates for 100, 200, 500 websites in your way.... x10=======
Who wanna get in store and buy a brand new car with no tiers on it??? "Yeah mister, you can buy tiers separatly, it is better this way, you can choose which ones you like, then you can choose rims too." <----That looks like something you would say to your customer!!! There is no client in the world who would like to have that (only ones who dont know what are you selling).
Cmon buddy)
Darkdiver gave you a promise)
Wait a little bit :-)

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
rostonix, this have nothing to do with darkdiver or zenno... This is more about CaptainObviouse being a prick with some remarks he makes all the time...
he is always comming out with things which are far from truth. We all know why are we using zenno, and im sure that people will agree with mee that we wanna have overall tool, and not like something he would say.
If 100 people say that something doesnt work like it should... Is that meaning that all of them are noobs??? Or it means that something must be on it? ...yes we believe that zenno team will fix it, that is why we are still with them, but dont wanna hear things he is saying just to make himself look smart, when actually he doesnt realize that it makes him look...

• Спасибо
Реакции: bigcajones и manbooobs

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
All the mail work arounds that worked with ZP3 work with ZP4. For normal registration confirms, mail is only a issue now if your a noob and stick mail processing in the middle of a template.

You don't need ZP4 mail processor (although it would be nice), any program that downloads a POP3 into a folder is usable. And the mail in the folder can be processed with a simple template.
CaptainObvious im gonna have to call BS on this. No offense, but saying things like "Mail is only a issue now if your a noob and stick mail processing in the middle of a template" I think is taking things a step or two too far. At any rate, I had to dig up a comment that you made from another thread that kinda stuck out to me because it's related to this thread where you said:

"And then consider the fact, all the great SEO software thats ever been released seperates the mail confirm, from the registration and post. Haven't you stopped to think, why people smarter and more experienced then you, believe its a good idea? Maybe mail servers are laggy & arn't reliable?" - CaptainObvious

There are several reasons why the "Great" SEO Software does this, and latency very could be a part of that, but to keeping a line of thought like that is no different from the blind leading the blind. Hitler thought it was a great idea to just absolutely massacre Jewish people, and ALOT of people followed, and still follow Hitler's ideologies to this day, but that doesnt make them right. You may consider drawing the parallel from Zenno Email Confirmations and Hitler to be a bit extreme, but the point im making is that making the argument that because SENuke does one thing, that means its because of reasons that supports your argument.

In all actuality most of the SEO Software out there sucks, and thats including SENuke. There is so many things wrong with it in its functionality and success rates I wouldnt compare the likes of that software to anything, let alone call it, or its counterparts great.

Just sayin......

Благодарностей
Баллы
Double standards much.

Someone has no problem been overcritical with the ZP developers all the time over a beta. But when they get a critical review once, from someone more experienced, they start crying a river.

Like to give it, but can't take it.

lupo

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Just dont start the flame, guys )

At the end of the day we're all here because of one great product and there's nothing to argue about.

Developers know about all current problems and they WILL fix them.

We've waited for such a loong time for this version... Let's stay positive!

:-)

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Double standards much.

Someone has no problem been overcritical with the ZP developers all the time over a beta. But when they get a critical review once, from someone more experienced, they start crying a river.

Like to give it, but can't take it.
only person crying here is you... you are crying for attention!!!

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
THIS IS SO HOT IN HERE!!!

Our in house developer has cited that the memory leaks on a program (ZP) should be paramount to fix as the program shud be running 24/7 with its main functionality as 'posting'.

Although our program is built strictly for Email Processing...and we would like to concentrate on improving the features.

Therefore, since its so hot in here, we have a challenge to issue the users of ZP - After the next 30 sales of Email Master we will open a external thread for all paid users of the program to 'vent' and discuss add ons for the Email Master program best suited to compliment ZennoPoster... the sky is the limit on this one!!!

Below is the process of this operation.

1. 30 sales
2. Launch new forum
3. Each 'idea' = 1 thread
4. After X amount of time, the top 10 threads will be voted on by the community
5. The highest voted will be priority for development

PM me or stay tuned for 50% off E.M.M. and stop banging your heads off the wall...

joma

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Take the drama to PM guys... This thread is becoming everything but to discuss 4.0.5.0...
History proof that argueing about who has the bigger dick, never was a good idea to measure ppl inteligence...
So who is a genius and who is a noob and calling names to eachother and constantly mocking down the dev team, doesnt really improve their motivation to fix stuff faster...imo

Chill

Tseo

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Take the drama to PM guys... This thread is becoming everything but to discuss 4.0.5.0...
History proof that argueing about who has the bigger dick, never was a good idea to measure ppl inteligence...
So who is a genius and who is a noob and calling names to eachother and constantly mocking down the dev team, doesnt really improve their motivation to fix stuff faster...imo

Chill

Tseo
I disagree. While the name calling can be done without, the discussion about the features to this program is a necessity for it to really grow out of its beta phase. Both guys have a point and, and they both have reasoning behind it, and the developers are getting a birds eye view of what their real user base wants. Market research doesnt get any better than that. Also, its not mocking the developer team by telling them likes/dislikes between the changes from V3 to V4. While I am a HUGE fan of V4, there are several features that I feel should have carried over from V3 to V4 (I.E Where is our String Insert guys?!? How can you NOT have that in Text Processing?!?)..

Besides, I'm positive these guys have thick skin and are not easily hurt when someone says they dislike something in V4.

TK421

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
THIS IS SO HOT IN HERE!!!

Our in house developer has cited that the memory leaks on a program (ZP) should be paramount to fix as the program shud be running 24/7 with its main functionality as 'posting'.

Although our program is built strictly for Email Processing...and we would like to concentrate on improving the features.

Therefore, since its so hot in here, we have a challenge to issue the users of ZP - After the next 30 sales of Email Master we will open a external thread for all paid users of the program to 'vent' and discuss add ons for the Email Master program best suited to compliment ZennoPoster... the sky is the limit on this one!!!

Below is the process of this operation.

1. 30 sales
2. Launch new forum
3. Each 'idea' = 1 thread
4. After X amount of time, the top 10 threads will be voted on by the community
5. The highest voted will be priority for development

PM me or stay tuned for 50% off E.M.M. and stop banging your heads off the wall...

WTF is this?

Nobody is interested in E.M.M. We just one the mail functionality to work correctly in ZP4 without having to mess around with other programs.

Sorting out all the email problems in ZP4 needs to be a priority.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)