Need Help :) Please :) From the AMAZING group of programmers Here :)

strongrobby

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
1. Email Conformation (From Text File)

I want to pull the email logins from a file . So it pulls the logins from a file and automatically runs the macro.

2.Dealing with 500 pages right now and there saved in individual txt files.

How do i pull a [(text file)Not line] and than have it get deleted after uploading it to the site?

These are Unique good Content (CAN"T have any of them lost) please... any suggest would be great...

Thank you In Advance :-)

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
1. To pull a line from a file, you need this macros:

{-File.GetString-|-\your filepath here\-|-random-|-false-}

2. To pull a block of text from a file you need this macros:

{-File.GetBlock-|-\your filepath here\-|--|-the block number here-|-true-}

You should have a deeper look into:

Macros Builder --> Files and directories, where you can find these macros and set them up easily.

• Спасибо
Реакции: strongrobby

prosperer888

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
And you can pull email info and use macro to split your email login info email : pass

• Спасибо

strongrobby

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Need

1. To pull a line from a file, you need this macros:

{-File.GetString-|-\your filepath here\-|-random-|-false-}

2. To pull a block of text from a file you need this macros:

{-File.GetBlock-|-\your filepath here\-|--|-the block number here-|-true-}

You should have a deeper look into:

Macros Builder --> Files and directories, where you can find these macros and set them up easily.

Thank you for the fast repose. I need to pull the data from a File which has .txt files in it (512) of them i need it to pull one file and take the info.

Thanks Robert

Благодарностей
Баллы
You want it to run through each file within a folder pulling the info out one at a time and delete afterwards?

There is a macro that will tell you how many files are held in a certain folder, you will need to use this to set up a loop counter or set it up to loop 512 times, but then the template will only work if there are exactly 512 items in the loop.

Then there is a macro that will let give you the path of a random file within a folder, you take the results of this macro and plug it into the macro that Player mentioned.

You can then use the information in the file to be posted on the website or whatever else it needs to be used for before having the template loop back and pull data from another file. If you pull and delete all the info from the file Zenno will also delete the file itself so it doesn't get pulled again. I would be inclined to have the template save the file to another location for future reference, perhaps a "in progress" or "completed" folder. I tend to put the re-saving step immediately after it pulls the information and deletes the file. That way if something goes wonky in the middle of the template you don't lose the data.

• Спасибо

strongrobby

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You want it to run through each file within a folder pulling the info out one at a time and delete afterwards?

There is a macro that will tell you how many files are held in a certain folder, you will need to use this to set up a loop counter or set it up to loop 512 times, but then the template will only work if there are exactly 512 items in the loop.

Then there is a macro that will let give you the path of a random file within a folder, you take the results of this macro and plug it into the macro that Player mentioned.

You can then use the information in the file to be posted on the website or whatever else it needs to be used for before having the template loop back and pull data from another file. If you pull and delete all the info from the file Zenno will also delete the file itself so it doesn't get pulled again. I would be inclined to have the template save the file to another location for future reference, perhaps a "in progress" or "completed" folder. I tend to put the re-saving step immediately after it pulls the information and deletes the file. That way if something goes wonky in the middle of the template you don't lose the data.
I want to thank all of you :-) It's so annoying to know you have a lot of pages ready and want to get them up :-)

Always Appreciated
17 Year old Nobe Zenno Poster :-) User :-)

strongrobby

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)