Need Help Please.... Complicated Macro

strongrobby

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
1. I want Zeeno to go to random page and check several results for variables set in a file. So i need it go to page "www.example.com" than check to see if a variable is there now, there are 500 variables i need it to check for that are in a text file.

Also i am pulling results from a page and getting this...

1. Example

2. Example

3. Example

I want o remove any numbers in the middle and the spaces is there any way to do this...

Robert

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Robert,

You can use the variables in a text file with a pipe between them and use that as a regular expression to find if one of them is on the page. So if you were looking for something like.... cat or dog or mouse or giraffe or elephant you would have them in a text file like this....

cat|dog|mouse|giraffe|elephant

You would pull the text from the file and use the execution result as the regular expression to parse the page text with.

• Спасибо
Реакции: strongrobby

strongrobby

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Robert,

You can use the variables in a text file with a pipe between them and use that as a regular expression to find if one of them is on the page. So if you were looking for something like.... cat or dog or mouse or giraffe or elephant you would have them in a text file like this....

cat|dog|mouse|giraffe|elephant

You would pull the text from the file and use the execution result as the regular expression to parse the page text with.

Thank you big c as Always.....
I set it up however put it in the file as Student|auto| Insurance i scanned the parsed result of a page were there was only three words Student car insurance now it would sometimes pull out Student and insurance how do i get it to go through every option ?

Thanks Robert

strongrobby

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It would only pull one of the options and never both how do i fix this ?

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
use -|-all for the regex match and it will give you all the matches.

• Спасибо
Благодарностей
Баллы
I think perhaps there was a misunderstanding (unless I'm the one misunderstanding :-) ). If I read things right, Strongrobby was asking for a solution to search for matches to each of the many variables. Bigcajones gave a solution to find all matches for one random variable.

I would think you need to set up a loop to pull the variables line by line from the text file and find the match for each line, save it to a file, and increase a counter, and restart the loop.

• Спасибо

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)