Need help on facebook post

cool7878

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi
I have searched this forum but the problem is not solving. I am making a video post on facebook but while asking for video description, no matter what I put and publish it is coming to blank. I tried slow input etc. I think where I am putting the input is incorrect. Can you please provide a small code sniffer for that part? I am not expecting a full script with login etc..Only code snap or sniffed on the part where you are making a post. Also, the publish button is hard to automate as it keeps on changing parameters it seems.

Please help.
thanks
RJ

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
Hi
I have searched this forum but the problem is not solving. I am making a video post on facebook but while asking for video description, no matter what I put and publish it is coming to blank. I tried slow input etc. I think where I am putting the input is incorrect. Can you please provide a small code sniffer for that part? I am not expecting a full script with login etc..Only code snap or sniffed on the part where you are making a post. Also, the publish button is hard to automate as it keeps on changing parameters it seems.

Please help.
thanks
RJ
Correct. Facebook is one of the most complex pages on earth.
It has dynamic HTML search criteria, it is not that easy to develop bots for facebook.

Admin note:
+ You can not write English on the Russian side of the forum. Thread moved.
Thanks

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)