My Web 2.0 template creation thread

Allanon27

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Guys,

So the situation is this:
I tried the demo of ZennoPoster, and really liked it, so I bought the Lite version a few days ago. I will upgrade for sure if I learn to use it better and I bet I am not the only one with this.

The point of this thread is to figure out the best ways to make templates for Web 2.0 properties as this was/is my main purpose with Zenno.
I know it can do many other things and Yes I have other plans too. But hey, this is a start. :-)
I really hope that support, and some of the guys who are already the masters of Zenno will help me out in this thread and also the others who will read it.

So far I created a safe-mail registration template (thanks for making that tutorial video about it) and a Squidoo registration template.

Basically I would like to build my Web 2.0 template portfolio like this:
1. Create e-mails --> Save the results into a file
2. Web 2.0 reg template which uses an e-mail from the file where the e-mails were saved in the previous step and deletes it (because they are used). This reg template would also fill out the profile, bio where possible (with spinning of course). --> Results would be saved into a txt file.
3. Web 2.0 poster: Logs in using the info from the previous step, creates a blog,post, comment (depending on the web 2.0 property). It would read the content from txt and spin it, then post it. --> Save the url to the posted content to a txt.

This is only a basic outline. Of course there is much more, but as I said. Its a start.

I would build a separate template for every Web 2.0 property of course except when the system/cms is the same.

Sounds simple when written down, but actually there are many smaller steps and difficulties which at least I encountered while testing Zenno.

The first project I will dive into is creating a poster template for squidoo and adjust a few things on the registration template.
I will post the difficulties which I run into during the process and post them in this thread and I will also share my successful solutions. I hope everyone will learn from it, and as I said I honestly need assistance from the Pros here who were already kind enough to help me out earlier. I hope You will help guys...

My first question is in connection with the registration template:
I would like to use DeathbyCaptcha.
But what if it fails?
How do I adjust the structure of the template which even if the captcha is incorrect at first would go back and try again?

Waiting for Your answers and suggestions

Best Wishes,
Allanon

P.S.: I would also like to thank to Bigcajones, Apeee, SeRf*X and the others who helped me to learn this great software. People like You make this forum outstanding!

SeRf*X

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can change to deathbycapthcha.dll or others in the template editor in project maker. Is that you wanna do?

Also take note.....in Zenno Poster you need assign username/password to the account login.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Allanon27

Allanon27

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Man,

Yes, I know how to set deathbycaptcha, but sometimes it returns incorrect captcha which would result in a failed registration/submission. So I want the Zenno template to recognize the error, go back and try to fill the captcha form again using deathbycaptcha, and do this until it succeeds.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Man,

Yes, I know how to set deathbycaptcha, but sometimes it returns incorrect captcha which would result in a failed registration/submission. So I want the Zenno template to recognize the error, go back and try to fill the captcha form again using deathbycaptcha, and do this until it succeeds.
You can check result of captcha input and if it is failed you can go back. Take a look at my example.

Вложения

ninny83

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)