Merge templates

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы
Hi.
Do not know how to do that but i guess it can be very good feature.
I have 20 wordpress templates (all templates is equal) and every template is for exact project. That mean i copied them into different locations.
But what is pain in the ass:
When i need to update templates then i should open all 20 templates in PM and update them one by one.
Is it possible to make some checkbox or any other option to make one of that wordpress templates as my main template and when i update this main template then automatically all other templates what i added in my group updates accordingly... It is possible like when i finish all editing in my main template then i press some button ''update templates'' for instance and all templates updates... :-)

Or even better allow us to determine what actions we need to include in updates.
Example: I have many customers what have wordpress template, but some customers have different requests for Log in details - Lists and tables actions in template...

Feature what can be good is allow tick with check boxes what actions need to update... Like Data actions or HTTP actions or Tab actions or even better separate all actions... :-)
Because most of cases we need to edit just one one action what is click action and there is changed attribute name. I need to open all my customer templates and update them one by one...

Cheers

• Спасибо
Реакции: Здраво

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)