Memmory Issue

paromi

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have zenno poster 4 3 6 0

I have a template, that goes to a website, posts content from file from a directory , deletes the file saves the url and then goes to a loop and back again to posting content for 100 times. (100 articles).
When i start the process the base takes around 450 mb RAM, but after it processes 50 or more loops, the base.exe takes 1.1 GB ram, and its moves slowly, eventually crashing the poster.
(by crashing i mean , that it stops posting, and if i want to "show the instance", it doesent work, and the memery is full, basicaly it works at high memory but nothing works anymore, i have to restart the zennoposter).
i have a i7 with 6gb of ram.

i cant bother leaving it over night because, it will crash in an hour.
I have light version, so i use only one thread.

I have pictures disabled.(i cant disable java).

i want to mention that that is a simplified version of my template.

i have a more complex one that logins to the site, and has more loops, etc that one crashes even faster.

i cant do the loops trough zenno poster (doing more instances), (instead of "if" in the template), because after some repeats of the template, i loose the cookies and i get loogedout of the website. If i do it with loop in the template, i stay logged in.

what can i do about this ?

jaxx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Doing loops is not a good idea because of the issue you are facing. It would be better if you used different threads for all the posting and save your profile so that your cookies will be saved with it and you won't have that problem.

paromi

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i will look in to the profile saving option, i will have to see how to do it.

also , will i face this problems with other sites , that i will use the same type of posting ? or its just with this website.

if i will upgrade and have more threads , will it take even more ram and crash faster ?

thanks

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
ZennoPoster's architecture allow you to replace internal loops with number of twmplate's executions.
It's better to create partial templates, run them several times in Zennoposter instead of having 1 template with tons of internal loops.

paromi

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
how do i save the profiles to save the cookies ?

i have loged in in one instance,
then added to the end template "profile processing" and saved it to a file

on the other instance, i have put at the begining of the template "profile processing" and loaded that file.

but i loose the cookie after 3 loops of the instance..

what am i doing wrong ?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: jaxx

paromi

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
yep.. similar to what i have done.. strange that it doesent work for me, i will try again :|

paromi

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
still doesent work, i guess that website doesent serve cookies very good.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)