Media Wiki [Limited Edition]

decibelgr

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi guys, let me make a sort introduction about what you will get.

A. Wiki Template
  1. High Success Rate. If the platform is open for registrations it will definitely post your article.
  2. Blazing Fast. You can expect 3-4 backliks per 2 secs.
  3. Very Easy to Use.
  4. Auto URL Fixer. Just scrape and place your sources in the appropriate file. No need to fix anything. The template will check if it’s a Media Wiki site for you.
  5. Light Weight. Check at the startup if the particular Media Wiki site is open for registrations.
  6. Spintax Support.
  7. Error Reporting. If you run out of available sources or emails you will get informed.
  8. Proxy Support.
  9. Multi Threading Support.
  10. Backlink Reporting. It will write down to a file all the backlinks that you have created.
  11. Captcha Support:
    i. It solves completely free all the math captcha which is the default Media Wiki captcha system.
    ii. Supports Captcha Services such as Deatchbycaptcha, Decaptcher etc.

B. Hotmail Account Creator
The wiki template supports email validation when it is required by a wiki site. Therefore you will get a hotmail account creator in order to create your own hotmail accounts.

Only 100 copies will be sold!

All new features and updates will be free + skype and teamviewer support!

The price is $17 for the first 10 users and then the price will be $24!

If you are interested send me a PM for more details.

Στιγμιότυπο 2012-03-16, 10.14.23 μ.&.pngΣτιγμιότυπο 2012-03-16, 10.10.50 μ.&.pngΣτιγμιότυπο 2012-03-16, 10.11.50 μ.&.png

• Спасибо
Реакции: sweetfranky

zenon

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Anybody bought?
Or I will be first?

launchbeast

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This guys knows his stuff. I bought about 5 different templates off him and they each work extremely well. His templates are pretty large and are going to take a long time to submit to your lists, but that's the beauty of his work. You can tell it's high quality and really well made. The price? Outrageously cheap. This media wiki template has a close to 100% success rate. I wish the submission speed was quicker, but I can live with it. That's the only complaint I have. I think the speed is reduced because he has the success rate so well done, without the extra steps in Zenno the success rate wouldn't be as good. Good job man! I'll surely be coming back for more.

EDIT: Scratch that, his template isn't slow at all, it kicks ass. He had the template set to check emails before adding an article and when he edited the template and took that out, this thing went through 5k wiki's in no time.

PapyRef

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
+10. it's a very good work :cool:

decibelgr

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you guys! :-)

I am really happy that you are enjoying my templates!

decibelgr

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
UPDATE

Hi Guys,

Yesterday I released an update which increases the posting speed a lot without braking the success rate.

Now you should expect 3-4 backlinks per 2-3 seconds. Almost one backlink per sec.

Send me an email with your transaction id.

Regards,

Dimitri

edp78

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, sent u a pm,
I would like to purchase.. please reply

decibelgr

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I just replied to your message.

edp78

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Payment sent.. please check your PMs

decibelgr

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

edp78

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Quick Review:

The template does what it says, works flawlessly on my netbook, minimal configuration....
so, I guess if you have better specs, it should be better.

Really simple operation and the support is very good.

decibelgr

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

Only three licenses left at $17 and one is reserved by gemini. If you are intrested to buy my template at this price you should act now. The price then goes to $24.

decibelgr

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
One reserved for mwendwa and one reserved for crabstix.

If they don't change their mind from now on the price is $24.

Здраво

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I bought this bot, and here some though.

If you have clean list bot is very fast, I give it that. The problem is if you run it with 30+ threads you get a lot of duplicated backlinks (I solve that though on my version). Success rate its not that grate compared to the say "extreme wiki poster" out of 50 wikis (I post only on edu wikis) I post with "extreme wiki poster" this bot are able to post only on 30 or so, with not any kind of log to see why its failed. As well I to often get "&action=submit" at the backlinks.txt which mean, submit button its not clicked and bot grab url and save it to the backlinks.txt thus article its not posted, this actually is problem to me since I'm working with clients and I don't want to send the reports like that.

I'm not very amazed with bot, very basic skills are used to create it, but considering the price its actually worth it, specially if you have a time to do some corrections yourself. Hopefully developer will consider adding Error Log, and filter "&action=submit" inside backlinks, after those done I can recommend to buy it.

Things to look into:
Add feature inside bot after submitting to check is the articles (links you submitting LIVE)
Solve problem with duplicated backlinks
Add Error Log
-----------------------------------------------
3+ out of 5 its my rating.

decibelgr

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Guys,

This week I will release an update based on Здраво's suggestions.

Here is what you should expect:

1) Fixed the duplicate submissions
2) Fixed the &action=submit error
3) Added logging

Regarding the comparison with wiki poster. Здраво have send me the wikis that my template failed to submit. All the wikis that my template failed to submit an article were in non-english or had registration closed. I wonder how his wiki bot posted an article on a wiki closed for registrations?!? My template currently supports only Media Wikis that are in English language. Therefore the checks that I am doing at startup cannot find the parsed text and reports that the platform is not a Media Wiki.

I can fix that but from my point of view doesn't worth the effort because we are gonna lose other things - checks that the template does. Almost in every step and after a "button press" I parse for a specific text which is written in English. If I am gonna update the template in order to support other languages we will lose this feature which will make the template slower and less successful.

So, I suggest that we should vote about the next update. What you think that I should do:

1) Add support for other languages
2) Not add support for other languages

@Здраво Before comparing two bots you should use the same base. Testing my bot on closed for new registrations wikis and posting here that my bot has disappointed you compared with wiki poster ain't fair!

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Guys,

This week I will release an update based on Здраво's suggestions.

Here is what you should expect:

3) Added logging

Regarding the comparison with wiki poster. Здраво have send me the wikis that my template failed to submit. All the wikis that my template failed to submit an article were in non-english or had registration closed. I wonder how his wiki bot posted an article on a wiki closed for registrations?!? My template currently supports only Media Wikis that are in English language. Therefore the checks that I am doing at startup cannot find the parsed text and reports that the platform is not a Media Wiki.

I can fix that but from my point of view doesn't worth the effort because we are gonna lose other things - checks that the template does. Almost in every step and after a "button press" I parse for a specific text which is written in English. If I am gonna update the template in order to support other languages we will lose this feature which will make the template slower and less successful.

So, I suggest that we should vote about the next update. What you think that I should do:

1) Add support for other languages
2) Not add support for other languages

@Здраво Before comparing two bots you should use the same base. Testing my bot on closed for new registrations wikis and posting here that my bot has disappointed you compared with wiki poster ain't fair!
When your update is ready I'd love to buy a copy!

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
AS for update it would be aweoseme if template worked with other emails then hotmail
Supporting full details to email credentials like:
email;pop3login;pop3pass;pop3host;pop3port;ssl

decibelgr

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@gemini this is possible! I will include it on the next update! Nice suggestion!

decibelgr

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
REQUEST

Hi,

I need someone to test the updated version... anyone interested?

sjag

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,
I'm new user forum and I would like to test new version.

decibelgr

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

gnova

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Are you still selling this template? Im anxious to get my hands on it!

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

decibelgr

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
UPDATE

3) Added logging
4) Added some more checks

Error Logging Info
Unknown Platform --> The website is not Media Wiki
Wiki Platform Error --> Media Wiki website reported an error on button press
Registrations Are Closed --> Media Wiki is not open for registrations
Error on Submission --> The Media Wiki backlink contains an error

Please send me an email requesting the updated template!

Post any suggestions here in order to include them on next release!

decibelgr

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Guys,

Since yesterday the price is $24.

edp78

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The Update seems interesting..

If it is available, I'd like to try it.

googlemonster

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

decibelgr

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am back guys. Please send me an email in order to send you the updated template.

decibelgr

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
UPDATE

Hotmail Account Creator Updated. Send me an email in order to get the update!

anique12

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I want to buy it please PM me with details

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)