Mass unfollow twitter

googlemonster

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I was trying to make a bot to mass unfollow everyone but ignore people with 'SEO' in the text. Couple questions:

How do I make it move to the next button? Most of twitters stuff seems to be driven by ajax. In the template designer, it had id's next to them, but I need to unfollow a few thousand.

googlemonster

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Im checking for text presence of 'SEO' the next step logic branch has this:

'{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●6●7●3●1●3●0●-|-tp-7540-}'!=''

in the debug mode, I would like this logic to be false, so that if the text isn't present it will hit the unfollow button, and then pause until the box below moves into its place where it can then check the presence of the text again (in the bio) and repeat.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Then change your logic to '{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●6●7●3●1●3●0●-|-tp-7540-}'==''. Which means that the branch result IS an empty field.

joma

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Im checking for text presence of 'SEO' the next step logic branch has this:

'{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●6●7●3●1●3●0●-|-tp-7540-}'!=''

in the debug mode, I would like this logic to be false, so that if the text isn't present it will hit the unfollow button, and then pause until the box below moves into its place where it can then check the presence of the text again (in the bio) and repeat.
u can also use the 'fail exit' ( red output ) and continue from there with the flow of your template.

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
To go to next button you can use changing match number. For that you need to use counter, and then get the counter result into button search atributes as match number...

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)