Looks like the playing field has just gotten tougher.............

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
DJ was spot on with both of his statements, and Anton, this thread was definitely meant for positive criticism vs. being negative. The goal of this thread was to make the Zenno team aware that a competing developer will now be attempting to take some market share AWAY from Zennoposter, and to discuss what Zennoposter could do to prevent this from happening. If offense has been taken by this thread, then again, that was not the intention, however, there are changes that need to be made in order for Zennoposter to reach an optimal point.

Yes, the bug fixes are definitely something that need to be addressed immediately, however, there are feature requests that have been mentioned in several threads (even outside of the requests forum) that have sat and received little to no attention what so ever, to the extent that people have decided not to bother with asking for additional features because they felt that their request would be ignored.

I know that you guys gauge the importance of an update based on how much support that request gets in the forum, but you have to keep in mind alot of people that use Zennoposter dont frequent this forum, and there are alot of guys who visit this forum but dont post very much. Just because alot of people dont hop onto a thread does not mean that the feature request should go unheard. Take the creators of Kontent Machine for example, every user request they get, they almost immediately fulfill that feature. There are several other software platforms that do this. Some of them make alot of monthly income (I.E Senuke), and others that dont. The point being is that currently alot of the customer base feels ignored.

neutralhatter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I messed around for some time with senuke + X and thing is, when everyone is using the same SEO methods, you have to work really hard to benefit from it....

Zennoposter for me is a webautomation tool and to be honest, I chose for Zennoposter over Imacros because of the built-in macros like captcha and email....

I'm pretty good at coding and want to keep logic there...

And I think that's where Zenno should differentiate... Get the Code Creator asap, open up the concept with stand alone bots (I know they are coming), but would prefer code creator first...

the main difference between zenno and senuke (even with Xcr) is that the focus of senuke is SEO, while the focus of zenno is WebAutomation, so it's okey to give us a bit more technical possibilities so that the flexibility is higher...

PS. for people who are doubting it, the webautomation part has always been there in Senuke, it was just not for the customers, they probably have some VA's or cheap employees who just keep updating their templates...This is something that Zenno could do as well, but then again, what is the focus of the product....

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
so it's okey to give us a bit more technical possibilities so that the flexibility is higher...
Any suggestions? ;-)

=====

Guys, stop compare SenukeX and Zenno))) Really.
It's two totally different tools with totally different price policy.

Pay your attention on ZP. The main idea behind topic is that ZP need improvements? Or no?)

Последнее редактирование:

neutralhatter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
As stated in my previous post I'd like to use C# with Zennoposter. I don't want to dragndrop 6 actionblocks and configure them to have a 2 simple loops....
I haven't tried ZP3 yet, but control over threading would be nice too, there is this one site where I can create accounts but once created the page never loads so I have to wait for a timeout, would be nice if I could kill the thread in this exceptional Case...I want to use architecturally sound solutions with design patters and the flexibility of a full blown mature development environment....
The reason for Zennoposter is that I don't want to mess around with fiddler all day and recreate all postbacks manually + this is what zennoposter can do great and offcourse the macros are great too but all the rest I can do easily in code.....
Hopefully this is clear...

Can I do some of this in ZP3 ? I might be considering to revert to an older version if so...

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
As stated in my previous post I'd like to use C# with Zennoposter. I don't want to dragndrop 6 actionblocks and configure them to have a 2 simple loops....
I haven't tried ZP3 yet, but control over threading would be nice too, there is this one site where I can create accounts but once created the page never loads so I have to wait for a timeout, would be nice if I could kill the thread in this exceptional Case...I want to use architecturally sound solutions with design patters and the flexibility of a full blown mature development environment....
The reason for Zennoposter is that I don't want to mess around with fiddler all day and recreate all postbacks manually + this is what zennoposter can do great and offcourse the macros are great too but all the rest I can do easily in code.....
Hopefully this is clear...

Can I do some of this in ZP3 ? I might be considering to revert to an older version if so...
You can now try CodeCreator from ZP3 but it's possible that you will need to modify and change some things in your projects to use them in CC in ZP4 when it will be out.

Projects from CC v3 will not work in ZP4 now.

Благодарностей
Баллы
I don’t think any of us in this thread intended it to be an attack or anything of that nature, the truth is we just want proper updates. MP has been around for a bit now and honestly the usability sucks because of the things like the scheduler and cache.

I actually bought zenno not to long ago but was hesitant because of all the negative press throughout the forum. At the end I bought the pro version of zenno because I felt that it was a program with a lot of promise and wanted to contribute to its development. I’m certain there are a lot of others reading these posts wondering if they should purchase this software as well.

I personally am not concerned about things like building exe or superficial stuff like that, I just want the proper working zennoposter that I was promised.

All of us in this thread truly do care about zenno and want it to succeed that’s why we purchased it and take the time out of our day to post on this forum. I’m just hopping that this up coming update will clear all most of these usability issues and we can all get back to making money.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)