Looking for Ping.fm, Posterous, Hellotxt or Pixelpipe with social accounts

shtaps

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I need Ping.fm, Posterous, Hellotxt or Pixelpipe account creator with as many social accounts as possible.

• The process should start with email creation (Google if possible).
  • Then use the same email to create social accounts supported by any of the above. Choose one for each template - see which one you can do and contact me. Some details in profiles would be great - the more the better. Ideally you can use avatar upload where possible.
  • Finally create the account on one of the mentioned services and add all the networks. All logins should be logged in a file with labels.

There are several uBot scripts that do this, but the ones I have used are not really reliable and keep failing too often.

I understand that some social networks are easier to register. Choose the easier ones, drop the ones that take too long.

Contact me with your offer and rate. Include one rate with updates and one as one time fee. You can resell the template later so consider that when giving your estimates. I will not sell it as I want it to last as long as possible, but I can't stop you really.

(When contacting me you can write in Russian. I can read it somewhat, but I can answer only in English)

Additional templates to develop social accounts would be great, but we can talk about that later. Think something like sending invites to all the accounts created in a run and befriending them...

mondays

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If someone builds it i am ready to buy it too or share the cost. No need for google accounts i already created a bot doing that.

shtaps

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
No luck so far, and I don't have the skill needed to do it myself so I let it go for now. Does your Google template create US PVA accounts?

craigwd

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

Sexi_Amanda

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Im runnig out of templates... I offer instant cash for templates need to promote website so any social web 2.0 blogs, spinners just cant pay to much becouse im using it to promote one local business website

can read russian language no problem :-)

Nightmare

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Contact me if you wish, PM. I work doing ZennoPoster Templates for a Chilean business and I'm looking for an extra.

Deen0229

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Add me on skype: deen0229 to order templates. Request anything you like and i'll create the template and show you them working in teamviewer before you buy it.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)