Loading templates from cloud storage

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey guys, I'm running about 8 zenno licenses, and i run all my templates in Project Maker, yeah i know, PM wasn't made for this, but it works for me, now my idea and question in the same time, since i'm running it on so many servers, and i dont know for sure if it will work or not.
Do you guys think it works to load templates from cloud storage ? I'm running the same template on different servers, so i'm thinking if it would work to load the same template on different servers, or when i make a change in 1 template to automatically load the new template in all other Project Makers on other servers. I hope i made my self clear since english isn't my 1st language and the idea itself its a bit strange.

L.E But not strange enough to be done with zenno, i think, i hope :-)
L.E.E Or if there is any other way to deploy the changes i do in 1 template automatically to all other servers

Последнее редактирование:

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
Well, first of all, you are missing a big point if you do not use ZennoPoster for running projects. I suggest changing that. Not sure what is the reason You do that?
You can load templates to cloud, BUT you will have big trouble if you will try to use files what is changed in dropbox for example.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)