Loading old profile prevents from having browser auto up to date

azp

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have noticed that when i set instance to be created with newest version of browser ,
when i load saved profile with cookies UA gets changed to that one set in profile.
In this project its Firefox 56 while newest version is 62.
In some cases having old browser might lead to identifying as bot and account deletion.

I think there should be an option at profile creation that would prevent overwriting UA in such cases in order to always identify as up to date browser.
What do you think?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы
I have noticed that when i set instance to be created with newest version of browser ,
when i load saved profile with cookies UA gets changed to that one set in profile.
In this project its Firefox 56 while newest version is 62.
In some cases having old browser might lead to identifying as bot and account deletion.

I think there should be an option at profile creation that would prevent overwriting UA in such cases in order to always identify as up to date browser.
What do you think?
Useragents and browser engine version is two different things.
Not sure what You mean with overwritting but if You load profile there should be loaded useragent from that profile, if there is olf useragent then it will load olf FF version. You have to change useragent and save profile again if You want newest browser version to use.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)