Keystrokes emulation time

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы
Good feature - Make Keyboard emulation time from variable... That will give possibility to make higher quality bots if emulation time will be random :-)

• Спасибо
Реакции: JackedUp и Boxcutter

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes this makes sense. I would like to see fields added to the action so you can set the delay to
be between X and Y. All emulations would be different and random within those delay times then.

Also anyone that uses one keyword emulation action for filling out several fields in one action could do with this feature:

The ability to use a {-Keystrokes.Delay-} variable.

Wouldn't it be cool if you could have a action like this:

{-Keystrokes.150-}username{TAB}{-Keystrokes.75-}email{TAB}{-Keystrokes.250-}password{TAB}{-Keystrokes.300-}confirmPassword

That way all fields would be using different emulation delays and if you wanted to you could use a
macro to generate a random number between X and Y and use that as the delay value.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Kepperbes и lokiys

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
delete - double post

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes this makes sense. I would like to see fields added to the action so you can set the delay to
be between X and Y. All emulations would be different and random within those delay times then.

Also anyone that uses one keyword emulation action for filling out several fields in one action could do with this feature:

The ability to use a {-Keystrokes.Delay-} variable.

Wouldn't it be cool if you could have a action like this:

{-Keystrokes.150-}username{TAB}{-Keystrokes.75-}email{TAB}{-Keystrokes.250-}password{TAB}{-Keystrokes.300-}confirmPassword

That way all fields would be using different emulation delays and if you wanted to you could use a
macro to generate a random number between X and Y and use that as the delay value.
Yes, I think these would be great additions to Zenno (here's hoping my response doesnt get moved to off-topic).

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 183
Баллы
I'm worked all this week only with keyboard emulation templates. And i would like to BUMP this thread.

This Random keystroke time is a MUST option. :-)

Thanks

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
great idea and it will be easy to use.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)